CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

The (Se)x file Part Three

June 30th 2006

I was at a friends house today and was reminded of another time when sex was the topic of discussion. The friend is K's mum (DD's special male friend...) One time when DD was again to stay the night (they are one of the few people we trust and DD is comfortable with if we need her cared for overnight). DD leant over to me not long before I was to leave and whispered something in my ear. I don't recall what but immediately K says at the top of his voice "What's she whispering, is she saying we're going to have sex"

This prompted blushes from my DD, laughter behind a hand from me and an embarrassed discussion with K's mum. She's not very comfortable doing those talks with her boys yet so some of the time I was laughing at her squirming as she explained to her eldest boy exactly what sex was. The joys of boys :)

0 comments: